1930-31 Ford Radiator For A Small Block Chevy (G-Sale)
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Walker radiators boast a relatively thin but very effective core with a vertical tube every 1/4". 17 fins per inch of height for Cobra. The Z-Series has 12 fins per inch.
All Walker radiators are made from the finest materials available;
- copper cores
- one-piece deep draw brass tanks
- heavy duty steel side brackets
They easily withstand working pressures of 18 psi, incorporate an oild cooler for automatic transmissions and a brass drain cock for easy service.
Each radiator is built for a specific application with heavy gauge steel side brackets and standard mounting holes pre-stamped. They work with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells.
- Model T and A radiators have a dummy filler neck in the original stock location to accept stock type caps and accessories. Most radiators have the real filler neck on the rear of the upper tank on the passenger side. The upper outlet will be 1-1/2" and positioned in the center or towards the Driver's side (depending on application.)
- Unless listed as Ford Motor, each radiator's lower outlet will be 1-3/4" and positioned on the (RH) passenger's side. Ford motor applications will have a B prefix in the part number and a 1-3/4" lower outlet on the (LH) driver's side.
- Small Block Ford engines can take advantage of the less expensive and more readily available "Chevy" radiators by using a passenger side inlet water pump (such as 910-15544) and get additional steering box/fuel pump clearance to boot!
- The Cobra Series is fine for mild small block engines with stock or low compression ratios.
- The Z Series is a 4-core design for big blocks, 400 cubic inch S/B Chevys, blowers, high compression, flatheads and other cooling problem cars.
This radiator has some dings, scrapes and rust spots, this is the actual photo.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS