1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Plain Steel
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (3)
What's in the Box
Authentic reproduction stamped steel grille shell for 1928-1929 Ford Model A. Has center hood hinge rod bracket installed. Shell is pre-drilled for hood lacing and slotted for attachment to the radiator brackets.
- Overall height from bottom to top of flange at radiator neck opening is 28”
- Overall width of radiator opening at widest point is 18-5/8”
- Overall height of radiator opening at center below eyebrow is also 18-5/8”
- Width at widest point across front at outside edges is 21-1/4”
- Widest point at rear not including inset for hood is 22-11/16”
- Widest point at rear at hood inset is 22-7/16”
- One 3/4” hole on each side 10-7/8” up from bottom of side for headlight wiring.
- One 3/4” hole 4-1/8” up on drivers side for horn wiring
- Shell is 4" deep
Unit measures 29" tall and 4" deep.
You may also be interested in:
1928-29 Ford Model A Filled Radiator Grille ShellView$97.99Compare