1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Plain Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Authentic reproduction stamped steel grille shell for 1928-1929 Ford Model A. Has center hood hinge rod bracket installed. Shell is pre-drilled for hood lacing and slotted for attachment to the radiator brackets.
- Overall height from bottom to top of flange at radiator neck opening is 28”
- Overall width of radiator opening at widest point is 18-5/8”
- Overall height of radiator opening at center below eyebrow is also 18-5/8”
- Width at widest point across front at outside edges is 21-1/4”
- Widest point at rear not including inset for hood is 22-11/16”
- Widest point at rear at hood inset is 22-7/16”
- One 3/4” hole on each side 10-7/8” up from bottom of side for headlight wiring.
- One 3/4” hole 4-1/8” up on drivers side for horn wiring
- Shell is 4" deep
Unit measures 29" tall and 4" deep.
More Like This
1928-29 Ford Model A Stock Radiator Grille Shell, Chrome
1928-29 Ford Model A Filled Radiator Grille Shell
Hot Rod Model T Radiator Shell - Steel
Steel Original Reproduction 1932 Ford Radiator Grill Shell
Steel 1932 Ford Rodder Radiator Grille Shell
United Pacific B21343 Radiator Grill Shell, 1932 Ford Truck, Chrome
United Pacific B21340 Radiator Grill Shell, 1932 Ford Truck, Black
Q & A
The Bucket Beauties introduction from Rod Authority.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.