1928-29 Ford Model A Open Car Door Hinges - Stainless Steel
Click image to enlarge
Please NOTE the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a set.
Q & A
What's in the Box
These door hinges are for 1928-1929 Model A roadster & phaeton open top cars. This is a set of four polished stainless steel hinges to do two front doors. They secure to each side by two screws. These hinges can be used as a universal application with minor modification on t-buckets or similar body styles.
- Contains (2) large hinges and (2) small hinges
- Small hinge plates measure 2-1/4" and 1-7/8" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Large hinge plates measure 3-1/2" and 3" in length, 1-3/4" in width*
- Polished Stainless Steel
* All measurements are from the edge of the plate to the back of the hinge.
You may also be interested in:
1928-1931 Ford Model A Roadster Door LatchesFrom: $24.99More Info
These door latches for 1928-31 Ford Model A's mount to the inner door jam to keep your doors secure when closed. These latch assemblies are made from heavy duty steel and feature a gloss black finish.
- Heavy duty steel
- Gloss black finish
- Choose from left or right side
- 5-1/4" Long/Tall
- 3-3/8" Wide