1928-29 Ford Model A Hood Latch, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These quality 1928-1929 Ford Model A reproduction hood latches are spring loaded and come in a plain black finish. They feature a three-hole mounting bracket and they mock the original style for a perfect look and latch every time. This latch mounts to the frame easily with three screws.
- Three hole mounting bracket
- Mounting hole spacing of farthest holes is 1-5/8" center to center
- Center most hole is 5/8" from center line of other mounting holes
- From mounting surface to top of main body is 2-1/2"
- Main body is 2-7/16" long
- From mounting surface to tip of hold down finger is 3"
- From mounting surface to inner radius of hold down finger is 3-3/8"
- From center line of main body to tip of hold down finger is 1-1/2"
More Like This
1930-31 Ford Model A Hood Latch, Black
Eddie Motorsports MS275-37P Hood Adjusters, 1/4-20, Polished
Dynacorn 1068F Hood Latch Assembly, 1967-1968 Camaro RS
Dynacorn 1068N Hood Latch Support Brace, 1969 Camaro
Dynacorn 1068P Hood Latch Assembly, 1970-73 Camaro Standard
Dynacorn 1488G Hood Latch Support, 1971-72 Chevelle
1932 Ford Hood Latch, Black
Dynacorn 1068J Restoration Hood Latch Assembly, 1969 Camaro
Golden Star HO01-671 Standard Hood Latch Assembly, 1967 Camaro
1932 Ford Hood Latch Rubber Bumpers
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.