Apparel & Gifts
1928-1948 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub
SAME DAY SHIPPING! Order within the next 7 hours 57 minutes and receive same day shipping
Add to Cart
Add to Build List
1 item added to cart
1928-1948 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub Part # 91632765
1 item added to build list
1928-1948 Ford Steering Wheel Adapter Hub Part #
Item XXXXXXXX is on BACKORDER. We will ship it when it becomes available. Press "Continue" to add this item to your cart.
If you'd like to receive an email notification when this item is back in stock enter your email here:
To return to the page click "Cancel".
Not what you're looking for?
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Fit a steering wheel with modern 3-hole pattern to 1928-1948 Ford steering column. Steel hub with 7° taper. Works with all Grant wheels.
Installs onto steering column.
You may also be interested in:
Lubrication Engineers 3752 LE Almagard Industrial Grease, 14.5 OzPrice: $12.99More Info
Multifunctional grease designed for exceptional mechanical stability, excellent extreme pressure and high temperature capabilities. Won't wash off, pound out, or melt and run, even with extended service in severe conditions.
- Use in all types of vehicles, on and off road, as well as in many in-plant applications
- Very tacky
- Excellent water resistance
- Will not pound out
- Rust and corrosion inhibited
- Extremely versatile
- Excellent oxidation resistance and rust protection
- Great oxidation stability and longer life, does not "work down" in service
- High dropping point
- Good heat reversion
- Does not harden on aging, easily pushed out by fresh grease
- Timken OK load of 70 lbs
- Bearing life may be extended up to three times with cooler operation
- Reduces downtime and maintenance labor because of smooth, cool performance
- Works great for chassis, wheel bearings, U-joints
LE Almagard Data Sheet (PDF)