1928-1929 Ford Steel Radiator Splash Aprons
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
This 1928-29 Ford steel radiator front splash apron has original-style brackets riveted to the sides for attachment. These brackets have threadnuts welded to those brackets.
- Width side-to-side at rear of panel is 22-5/8”
- Width side-to-side at front of panel is 21-1/8”
- Front to rear at sides is 7-15/16” or nearly 8”
- Front to rear at center is 6-1/8”
- Vertical height at sides is 8-1/8”
- 4 mounting tabs (2 per side) extend 1” past the above dimensions
- Mounting tabs have nuts welded to them for mounting
- Mount center side to side horizontal is about 24”
- Vertical mount spacing is 5-5/8” center to center. (this is approximate because of the angle difference on tabs)
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.