1928-1929 Ford Steel Radiator Splash Aprons
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This 1928-29 Ford steel radiator front splash apron has original-style brackets riveted to the sides for attachment. These brackets have threadnuts welded to those brackets.
- Width side-to-side at rear of panel is 22-5/8”
- Width side-to-side at front of panel is 21-1/8”
- Front to rear at sides is 7-15/16” or nearly 8”
- Front to rear at center is 6-1/8”
- Vertical height at sides is 8-1/8”
- 4 mounting tabs (2 per side) extend 1” past the above dimensions
- Mounting tabs have nuts welded to them for mounting
- Mount center side to side horizontal is about 24”
- Vertical mount spacing is 5-5/8” center to center. (this is approximate because of the angle difference on tabs)
More Like This
Steel 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator Splash Apron, Stock Style
1932 Ford Steel Radiator Front Splash Apron, 1 Inch Shorter
Brookville Roadster A-140A 1928-29 Steel Side Splash Aprons with Hump
Heidts PX-328 Inner Fender Panel, 1960-65 Falcon/Mustang II Conversion
Brookville Roadster 1928-29 Steel Side Splash Aprons without hump
Steel 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator Splash Apron, 3 Inch Chopped
1932 Ford Radiator Front Splash Apron, Steel, Stock Replacement
Chopped 1928-1929 Ford Steel Radiator Splash Apron
Steel 1930-31 Ford Model A Radiator Splash Apron for 1932 Grille
1931 Ford Model A Steel Side Splash Panel
Q & A
The Bucket Beauties introduction from Rod Authority.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
by Pat O.Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.