1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Chrome
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a pair.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
Now you can get full-length header performance when you put a Ford V8 in your Ford street rod! These chassis headers are designed to fit 289-302 Small Block Ford V8s in 1927-1934 Ford cars and pick-ups.
- Full-length header performance
- Designed to fit in narrow street rod chassis
- Quality 16 gauge steel construction
- Includes gaskets, bolts and reducers
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, todays chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
Item DetailsCatalog Correction: Headers have 2-1/2", not 3" collectors.
- Headers fit inside the frame rails and exit under the vehicle.
- Headers will clear stock, Mustang, or Vega steering boxes.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Fits with side or front motor mounts.
- 2-1/2” collectors
- 1-1/2” primaries
- Auto Transmission: Yes
- Manual Transmission: Yes
- Port Shape: Oval
- Header Dimensions (GIF)
You may also be interested in:
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC CoatedView$339.99Compare
Speedway 2.3L Ford Stainless Steel Pinto HeadersView$199.99Compare
Speedway 2.3 Ford Stainless Steel Pinto HeadersView$199.99Compare