1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Now you can get full-length header performance when you put a Ford V8 in your Ford street rod! These chassis headers are designed to fit 289-302 Small Block Ford V8s in 1927-1934 Ford cars and pick-ups.
- Full-length header performance
- Designed to fit in narrow street rod chassis
- Quality 16 gauge steel construction
- Includes gaskets, bolts and reducers
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Chrome Warning: Due to a revised chroming process brought on by recent EPA regulations and high labor costs, todays chrome is not the quality of days gone by. Be Aware: Exhaust components which are chrome plated are now much more susceptible to blueing, blistering, peeling & corrosion. No warranty or returns on chrome exhaust items once them have been installed.
Item DetailsCatalog Correction: Headers have 2-1/2", not 3" collectors.
- Headers fit inside the frame rails and exit under the vehicle.
- Headers will clear stock, Mustang, or Vega steering boxes.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Fits with side or front motor mounts.
- 2-1/2” collectors
- 1-1/2” primaries
- Auto Transmission: Yes
- Manual Transmission: Yes
- Port Shape: Oval
- Header Dimensions (GIF)
More Like This
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1927-34 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Stainless Steel
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Patriot Exhaust H8440 1953-1956 F100 Fenderwell Y-Block Headers, Plain
1953-1956 F100 Fenderwell Ford Y-Block Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.