1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Black Painted
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Now you can get full-length header performance when you put a Ford V8 in your Ford street rod! These chassis headers are designed to fit 289-302 Small Block Ford V8s in 1927-1934 Ford cars and pick-ups.
- Full-length header performance
- Designed to fit in narrow street rod chassis
- Quality 16 gauge steel construction
- 2-1/2" collectors
- Includes gaskets, bolts and reducers
Header Dimensions (GIF)
- Headers fit inside the frame rails and exit under the vehicle.
- Headers will clear stock, Mustang, or Vega steering boxes.
- Check motor mount position before ordering.
- Fits with side or front motor mounts.
- 2-1/2” collectors
- 1-1/2” primaries
- Auto Transmission: Yes
- Manual Transmission: Yes
- Port Shape: Oval
- Header Dimensions (GIF)
NotesThese headers are treated with a light coating of anti-corrosion paint to avoid rust during shipment and on the shelf. This coating must be removed entirely before painting with a high-temp paint for final installation. Coating can be removed with lacquer thinner and rags or sanded/sand blasted off.
More Like This
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, Chrome
1927-1934 Small Block Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Chrome
1928-34 Ford Chassis SBC Small Block Chevy V8 Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
1955-1957 Small Block Chevy Chassis Headers, Black Painted
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, Black Painted
Patriot Exhaust H8440 1953-1956 F100 Fenderwell Y-Block Headers, Plain
1953-1956 F100 Fenderwell Ford Y-Block Headers, AHC Coated
Small Block Chevy 1928-1948 Ford Chassis Headers, AHC Coated
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.