1926-27 T Lower Rear Roll Pan
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item 9002721 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This lower rear roll pan mounts to the rear bottom side of the turtle deck portion of our 26-27 T body. It rounds out the rough lower rear edge and gives a finished rear look. Easily molded onto the lower rear portion of the body to hide frame and rear suspension. Fits Speedway 1926-1927 fiberglass body only (modification required for other bodies).
- 19" front-to-back
- Adds approx. 2-1/2" depth to the bottom of the body
- 43 3/8” wide at the front
- 19” from front to back
- Bottom opening is 35 ¼ x 6 ½”
- Pan is 3-1/8” deep or tall
This product is usually in stock. However, if it is not, please allow three to four weeks for delivery.
Item Details'Fits Speedway ''26-''27 T Body'
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Eagle Motorsports, Inc. employee Frank takes a few minutes to discuss how to properly measure for a race seat.