1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Mr. Roadster 26-27 Model T windshield is a one-piece design like a Model A roadster. "Chopped" to a height of 16" tall. Available in plain or chrome plated steel.
These are 7/8" O.D. and the glass channel is 5/16" wide and 1/4" deep. The lower part of the frame next to the body accepts our T seal number 555-92600 and the slot for the seal is 1/8" wide with provision to accept the "T" style seal and are 16" tall.
Note: No glass or windshield rubber included with our windshield frames.
Item Details4" Chopped
- Length of sides is 16”
- Width at top is 38 7/16”
- Width at bottom is 35 1/8”
- Height in center is approximately 13 ¾”
- Hole for pivot stud is 2 5/16” down from top
- Sides radius inward towards bottom to give the smaller width dimension quoted above.
More Like This
1926-1927 Ford Model T Chopped Windshield Frame Kit, Chrome
1930-31 Model A Standard Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 In Chopped, Chrome Steel
1928-29 Model A Roadster Windshield Frame, 2 Inch Chopped, Plain Steel
One-Piece Round Top Model T Windshield Frame, 40-1/2 Inches Wide
1923-25 Model T Windshield Frame, Plain
1926-1927 Model T 4 Inch Chopped Roadster Windshield Frame, Plain
One-Piece Round Top Model T Windshield Angled Posts, 14 x 39-5/8 Inch
1915-22 Model T Roadster Windshield Frame, Chrome
Square Top T Windshield Frame, 39-5/8 Inches Wide