1923 T-Bucket Deluxe Steering Column Kit, Ford Mount, Polished
Click image to enlarge
Please note the following about this product:
- This item is sold as a kit.
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
InfoThese steering column kits are perfect for finishing off the steering system in your '23 T-Bucket Kit car. They come complete with the steering column, the mount plate that bolts into our new bodies, and the proper DD intermediate shafts and U-joints. The steering column features a 1-3/4" polished stainless steel tube, real ball bearings for smooth shaft operation and a polished aluminum quick release hub that will accept the common Grant steering wheel 3-bolt pattern. 15 gauge mild steel. The 3/4" O.D. DD shaft has a 1.00" long "D" design on each end. Made from 1018 steel, weld-on.
- Includes column, mount plate, and DD intermediate shafts and U-joints
- For our '23 T kits
- Included U-Joints:
- Full compliment bearings
- Forged Vanadium steel yokes and u-joint
- Highest quality for racing
- Features needle bearing u-joints
- 91032298 U-Joint: 3.875" L x 1.375" D
- 91032291 U-joint: 5/8"-36 Spline