18mm O2 Sensor Bung and Plug
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This weld bung and plug kit can be used with most oxygen sensors. Interior threads are 18mm, outside diameter is 1", and the bung is 1/2" thick. Available in steel.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Stainless Oxygen Sensor Weld BungMore Info
DEi 010126 Titanium Exhaust Wrap, 1 Inch x 50 Ft RollMore Info
This weld bung and plug kit can be used with most oxygen sensors. Interior threads are 18mm, outside diameter is 1", and the bung is 1/2" thick. Available in stainless steel.
This exhaust wrap by Design Engineering, Inc. is made from pulverized lava rock and can stand 1800 degrees directly or 2500 degrees indirectly. Perfect for those extreme conditions and you don't need to use any spray-on coatings with it. Resists abrasion for longer life.
- Constructed from pulverized lava rock - titanium-like strength and toughness
- Reduces underhood temps resulting in cooler air intake for improved performance
- Able to handle 25% more heat than conventional wrap
- Capable of handling more heat than any other wrap found in the market today
- It’s pliable - no need to wet the wrap when wrapping tubing
- Will not shrink
- More resistant to temperature/vibration break-down, abrasions, chemical and hot oil spills
- Very cool carbon fiber look
Works best on Stainless Steel headers.
Instruction Sheet (PDF)