Speedway 180 Degree High Flow Thermostat
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
Speedway takes a quality Robertshaw 330-180 high flow 180° thermostat, then modifies it to function properly in high RPM, high flow applications. They feature a balanced sleeve design and are strongly recommended for any performance application. Fits most domestic applications.
- 2-1/8" diameter
- High flow 180° thermostat
- Balanced sleeve design
- Recommended for any performance application
- Fits most domestic applications
Learn more about the importance of the thermostat with cooling systems and how they work by reading our tech article, Cooling System Principles.
You may also be interested in:
Small Block Chevy Thermostat GasketPrice: $0.99More Info
Red Line 80204 Water Wetter Coolant Additive$10.99More Info
Book - The Official Guide to Cooling SystemsPrice: $14.99More Info
Use gasket for a perfect seal. Small Block Chevy (SBC) thermostat gasket. Works with 910-15703.
Red Line Water Wetter Super Coolant additive is a unique wetting agent which reduces coolant temperatures by as much as 20° F. This is a liquid coolant treatment product which is designed to be added to solutions of antifreeze and water to help improve the heat transfer properties of glycol-based antifreeze. This liquid product can be used to provide rust and corrosion protection in plain water for racing engines, which provides much better heat transfer properties than glycol-based antifreeze. Improves the ability of coolant to wet heat transfer surfaces by 50%.
- Reduces or eliminates bubbles that form on hot metal surfaces to reduce coolant temperatures by up to 20°
- Superior heat transfer properties compared to glycol-based antifreeze
- Compatible with new or used antifreeze (including DEX-COOL and long-life versions) to improve the heat transfer of ethylene and propylene glycol systems
- Improves heat transfer and reduces cylinder head temperature
- Designed for use with all modern aluminum, cast iron, copper, brass and bronze cooling systems
- Cleans and lubricates water pump seals
- Reduces cavitation and complexes with hard water to reduce scaling
- Does not lower cooling system below the thermostatically-controlled temperature
- 12 fl. oz. bottle treats 12-20 quarts
Water Wetter Tech Info (PDF)
Learn more about how cooling systems work with proper coolant mixture and additives by reading our tech article. Cooling System Principles.
Learn the secrets of how a cooling system works so you can solve your own cooling system problems. This book was written by a man who has 20-plus years preparing pre-1948 cars for the 4,000-mile Great Race across the United States. Great info for all, but geared toward the Flathead Ford V8.
By Randy Rundle. 8.5" x 11", 36 pages.