Garage Sale - Walker C-481-1 Cobra 1917-1923 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy Engine
Click image to enlarge
Q & A (0)
What's in the Box
This item is garage sale priced because the dummy neck is bent and the top tank is dented in.
1/8" NPT fittings for transmission cooler. 1/4" NPT fitting for drain. 1.68" wide mounting feet on both sides.
This product has no reviews.
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Walker Z-481-1 Z-Series 1917-23 Ford Model T Radiator for Chevy EngineView$814.99
Quick ViewQuick View Detailsx
Walker Z-Series radiators feature a 4-row, high-flow copper core which is ideal for use with Big Blocks, blowers, and high compression engines. Built for a direct fit with heavy gauge steel side brackets and mounting holes pre-stamped. Includes a built-in oil cooler for automatic transmissions.
- Chrome dummy filler neck in OEM location - accepts stock type caps & accessories
- Works with original, reproduction, steel or fiberglass grille shells
- 4-row copper core w/ brass tanks
- Vertical tubes every 1/4" and 12 fins per inch of height
- 12 Ga. steel side brackets w/ pre-drilled holes
- Use a 15-18 lb. radiator cap
- Brass drain cock
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.Compare