1 Inch Spring Loaded Speed Socket
Click image to enlarge
Q & A
What's in the Box
This spring loaded speed socket is the socket of choice of the Big Boys. Unique design allows you to hold the trigger down while removing lug nuts.
Its also spring loaded to eject the lug nut fast allowing you to go to the next one. 1/2" drive.
Item Details1/2" drive
- 2.5" total length
No questions have been asked.
You may also be interested in:
Extended 1 Inch Impact Speed SocketMore InfoCompare
Performance Tool M849 SAE Lug Nut 1 Inch Impact Socket, 1/2 Inch DrivePrice: $4.99More InfoCompare
Titan Tools 22160 24V Cordless Impact Wrench$199.98Price: $169.99More InfoCompare
Longacre 68604 Cordless 24 Volt Pit GunMore InfoCompare
Use our speed-socket to change tires in a hurry. No spooky extension and socket to fly off. For 1" lug nuts and 1/2" impact. 13" long. Features a relief machined deep enough to accept lug studs up to 4" long.
Wheel Nut 1 Inch Impact Socket, 1/2 Inch Drive
- SAE, Black
- Strong and durable vanadium steel
- 1/2" drive
- deep well impact socket
- fits the common 1" race lug nuts
- 3" long overall
- Delivers 280 lb/ft of maximum torque
- 1/2" drive anvil is heat treated
- Heavy duty alloy gear case
- Durable all-metal transmission
- 1-Hour quick charger
- Includes durable blow mold carrying case
This set includes: Cordless impact gun with charger and two NiCad batteries, 6 point lug nut socket (1"), 3" & 5" extensions and carrying case.
- True portability, no air hose to trip over
- High torque - 1/2" drive, 300 ft-lbs - pops lug nuts off easily
- 24 volts for power
- Fast charge NiCad battery
- Variable speed trigger 0-2000 RPM for better control
- Battery charge indicator and LED work lights for dark areas
- Molded rubber grip for comfort